18 March 2011

Welcome to my new blog.

Originally a Fashion Graduate, I have been making silver jewellery for many years now. What started as a recreational hobby has grown into something more, as people have shown interest in my work and commissions have come in. Now with my two small boys both in school full time, I have more hours to spend creating things that I love. For the first time, I can spend enough time at my workbench, to produce more work than than ever before.

The aim of this blog, is to let people see what I make, and also to let people share in the day to day of a designer maker who is just starting out on her own. You can follow my ups and downs, successes (and possibly failures!), and you can post comments and advice that might help me on my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment