4 May 2011

"Life isn't about..."

I love this quote- "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... it's about learning to dance in the rain." Try it!



With the kids finally back at school, I could have a busy day back at work. I pulled out all my pieces currently in work to take stock of what I have got and what needs doing. I wrote a long 'to do' list, ordered some postcards to promote the open studio event, wrote an e-mail to a local magazine about ARThouse, posted a sold item off to it's new owner... busy, busy, busy!

I was delighted to see that these cufflinks were picked up within minutes of being posted on Etsy, and were included in a Treasury List there. Treasury lists are like mini mood boards on a theme, they are a lovely way to look at beautiful items, and they also help promote your stuff. Guess what? The theme of this Treasury was rain!

No comments:

Post a Comment