29 September 2011

Not all those that wander are lost

I love this little phrase. It was something I found when there was a possibility of a commission coming up, for someone who was going to leave their job to go traveling. They were going to be missed; but they would eventually return.


Along with the etched text, (which I decided not to oxidise); there is a little prehnite stone that I have set in a sterling silver bezel. I finished this today and I will pop it in my Etsy shop this evening.


As you can see, I have been out photographing it today in this crazy hot Summer sun we are having, even though it is now Autumn! I have tried putting it on some colours for a change, as it probably stands more chance of being included in a themed Etsy treasury. Not sure how the brighter colours will sit in my shop though?

No comments:

Post a Comment