11 September 2012

madebyhandonline.com

It's so exciting. Just as I was writing my 'Good things happen' post, I had another bit of fantastic news, that I had to wait a while to share with you.

Before I tripped off on my holidays, I had answered a 'call for makers' to apply to madebyhandonline.com. 


If you are not familiar with this site, you really must take a look. Here is what it says about itself "Madebyhandonline provides the ultimate antidote to buying mass-produced : bringing personality, individuality and something truly authentic to your home. Love the things you buy, get to know the person who made it. We offer a unique selection of beautiful hand made gifts to buy from some of Britain and Ireland’s most exciting contemporary designer makers. Shop for handmade jewellery, ceramics, bags, scarves, glass, furniture, sculpture, textiles and much more. Support British Handmade."

I am truly astounded that I have been selected to have my work alongside some amazing designer makers that I admire. This week I have been building my page. It still needs a few tweaks, but please pop along and take a look. You can see some pieces on there that I have not offered for sale on-line before.

I am going to be very busy in the studio, working on pieces for the site, and hope to share some new designs there soon. 


Best of all, madebyhandonline.com are truly committed to supporting British Contemporary Craft, and have generously offered me a package of support as a new contemporary craft business, which includes invaluable advice and mentoring. Let's hope it's the start of a long and happy relationship!

No comments:

Post a Comment